Friday, October 28, 2011

Goodbye, Fantage.

Hey Fantagians.  This is going to be a very sad, serious post.  It makes me very upset to post this, telling you this, but I don't want you to think that I just forgot about you guys, because I didn't.  Fantage and this blog mean a lot to me.  I am on Fantage nearly every day, but sadly, I am just bored of it.  I don't have a Premium Membership anymore, and though I hate to say it, Fantage just isn't fun without one. I wanted to let all of you know that I won't be doing much Fantage anymore. I will occasionally come on just to see what's new, but other than that, I don't find it that interesting. It makes me upset that I feel this way, but I'm just not interested in Fantage anymore. Well, that's about all I have to say about that. I might make a new Blogger on something else. If I figure anything out I'll give you guys the URL.  I want to thank you guys for being so great and visiting my blog every once in a while!  I really do appreciate it.  If you ever want to chat with me, vistit my Youtube. I go on there alot, so if you subscribe or send me a request, I'll reply! Thanks so much, I love you guys, and I'll miss you. :'(
http://www.youtube.com/user/crm089
I'll miss you!
-Crm089

No comments:

Post a Comment