Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fantage Christmas!

Hey guys.

        Okay, okay.  I realize I haven't posted in like two years, but I didn't forget about you guys, I promise.  First things first, you may be asking, "Okay, so, you haven't visited this blog in almost two years, so why are you visiting it now?"  Well honestly, I was bored and I figured, "you know what?  I should check in on that blog I made a few years ago."  Now, I don't really visit Fantage anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't inform you of the things going on there, does it?  Well,  I decided to visit it today. 
        Anyway, there is a LOT of interesting things going on in fantage, especially this time of year.  I'm going to tell you what these things are. First, let me talk to you about some new holiday items that have been released.  Unfortunately, to obtain most of these limited items, you're going to need a premium membership, but don't worry, there are some interesting things going on that everyone can participate in.  Back to the limited items, for the girls, there are, not one, but two winter limited item packages.  The first one includes:  Smokey black hair w/ black cap,  gold earrings, a black and white striped outfit, warm ash-colored boots, and a board that you would have to see for yourself to copmrehend its awesomeness.  The second winter outfit (for females) includes: Bronze, copper-like colored hair w/ a pink snow hat, ash-color gloves, a pink cardigan outfit, white shoes, and an animated snowman board.  If you choose to buy these things individually, it will wind up being a costy amount of 8,000 stars.  Fortunately, if you choose to buy the items together, it will only be about 6,500 (for members. If you use eCoins it will only be 4,800 stars.)
        The limited items aren't the only cool thing going on this Fantage holiday. There is also a new holiday pet! If you want it, you will have to hurry up, because it will only be around for a limited time.  Okay, I know, I know.  I'm typing way too much. Don't worry, I will try to wrap this up within the next few sentences.  Another cool thing going on is the train. Not just any train, of course.  This train is the "Polar Express".  It's pretty neat.  All you have to do is wait a few minutes Downtown for the train to arrive, and it will take you anywhere you want to go, such as, Downtown, Uptown, the North Pole, the Forest, or the Carnival.  And if you don't want to go anywhere, you can just chill on the train with some friends, like me (minus the fact that I'm alone in this picture, I prefer to be alone on long train rides.)
        Okay, I realize I have written a lot more than I intended to, but, hey, there's a bunch of cool stuff going on around Fantage these days, so you guys should be well-informed.  I think I'm going to stop right there, because other than the cool new clothes and hairstyles, I think you guys can figure out the rest for yourselves.  I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise!  Haha, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Hannukah, or whatever you celebrate.  Hopefully I will be posting more often now, but I'm not making any promises!  Thanks for reading, and don't forget to Live, Laugh, Fantage!
(Also have a Happy New Year!  2013!)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment