Thursday, December 27, 2012

Follow this blog?

Hey Fantagians!
        Okay so before you start reading this, I just wanted to warn you that it has nothing to do with Fantage!  If that doesn't bother you, then please read on.  Okay, so as you might have noticed, this blog has only one follower (sad face)!  If you enjoy reading on this blog, or if you occasionaly check it out, or even if you've only been here once, could you please consider following it?  It would mean a lot to me if you would, and I would love to get this blog noticed by other Fantagians, because I believe it can be helpful to them at times.  I was thinking of getting back my Xat Chat Room, but I'm not sure if you guys liked the one I had before.  I liked it because it gave people without a Blogger account a chance to contact me.  I also wanted to find a way for you guys to listen to music while looking at my post, so if you know a good website for that, comment in the comment section.  Thanks, guys, and sorry again that this post had basically nothing to do with Fantage!  P.S. I updated the background design, tell me if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment