Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Blog!

Hey Fantagians/Bloggers.
        Special annoucement!  I, crm089, have created a new blog.  This blog, unfortunately, has nothing to do with Fantage.  So you may ask, "So, why are you telling us about it then?"  Well, it's simple really.  I'm telling you because I want you guys to check it out.  I haven't posted anything to it, so you will have to be patient.  I'm still trying to figure out what my first post should be about, so in the meantime, I want to tell you what exactly I will be posting on this blog.  First of all, here's the link: http://drawingnstuff.blogspot.com Anyway, on this blog I'm basically going to be posting tutorials on how to draw certain things.  It will be pretty cool, but I will have to take time in between each post so I can prepare the next one.  Well, I just wanted to tell you guys about it and if you take any interest at all in sketching or drawing, you may want to check this blog out.
Thanks guys!
-Crm089

1 comment:

  1. Here's the actual link, guys. I think I may have given you the wrong one by mistake... Oops.
    http://drawingnjunk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete