Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Fantage Items!

Hey Fantagians!
        So, today I wanted to talk to you about the new Fanatage items that are being sold in nearly every shop around Fantage!  Also I just wanted to go ahead and say that I think I might stay on Fantage now.  I mean, I've been on Fantage since June 4, 2009 and I've had this blog for a few years, so I don't see the point in not keeping it going.  Anyway, about the new items, I will start out with the new items at the Board  Shop.  The new item consist of:  an Animated Volcano Board, an Animated City Board, a Cool Board, and an Animated Ice Crystal Board. They look basically as their names describe them, except the "Cool Board."  You will have to see that one for yourself.  Next is the IDFone shop.  Basically what they have here is a bunch of neat new stickers.  Not to mention a few new wallpapers, skins, and charms.  The next shop is Ottoman's Furniture.  Ottoman's usually has pretty sweet new items, so you're going to want to check these out, plus, they're luxury items, so you can't not want to check them out.  These new items consist of a Holiday Chair (1,300 stars), Holiday Candles (1,500 stars), Hanging Holly Lights (1,200 stars), and a Holidy Rug (1,100 stars).  You seriously can't miss out on these new holiday items.
        Next store.  Le Shop. I'll have to admit, I'm pretty excited about these items too, so I guess I'll have to save up my stars.  The new  Le Shop items are:  a Lacy Black Dress, Fancy Pink Purse, Shiny Black Heels,  Winter Wonderland Ensemble, Furry Boots, Colorful Pattern Dress, Shiny Blue Purse, Beige Boots, and yet another Fancy Black Dress.  Sounds awesome right?  I think so too. Better start saving up some stars. 
        Okay, this is the last shop I'm going to tell you guys about.  The Steller Salon. Gorgeous Hair, Winter Flower, Puffy White Hat, Red Winter Hat, and Sweet Brunette.  That's all for the shops, and again I want to say that I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas, and I hope you have a happy new year.  *Premium Members, don't forget to pick up your monthy gift from Downtown or Uptown if you haven't already.  You're running out of time!*  Thanks again for reading, you guys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment